Reef to the max journey to the sea

Reef2Max

• SRC Member

More likely bacterial bloom... In a fresh tank, you might probably experience 2 blooms which should clear up in a week... By that time, your nitrate will be high... Dosing bacteria may shorten the period and deal with nitrates better...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Eric Ng Yong Keong said:

Due to dosing of bacteria. It will clear up later

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

ok thanks for the info 

49 minutes ago, Angel Keeper said:

More likely bacterial bloom... In a fresh tank, you might probably experience 2 blooms which should clear up in a week... By that time, your nitrate will be high... Dosing bacteria may shorten the period and deal with nitrates better...

I was reading the instruction manual that No3P0x is able to help reduce the nitrate level after the 21 day cycling. Hopefully it does  

• SRC Member

NOPOX to me is for more like an emergency to me... You need the bacteria in there first otherwise NOPOX may not be of so much use... I use that whenever I add new fishes or feed more... It will multiply the bacteria... But you need to have the bacteria in there first...

Bought some vase line cream and apply to the door hinges to protect against rust. Although they say it is stainless steel hinges, but I think is better to add a layer of protection over it since saltwater is very corrosive.

e992fc2f63b6b7ab8ab5fe2f3e6aaf1c.jpg86ee59b6d494c38803c057db9bfb711d.jpg

Thats a great idea! I am so going to do that. Btw hope you like ur reefer as much as i do! Bloody beautiful tank

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Thats a great idea! I am so going to do that. Btw hope you like ur reefer as much as i do! Bloody beautiful tank

Ya man.. really liking it so far. The best thing I like about this system is the tank is super quiet, Can't hear a single overflow sound

23 hours ago, mao ng said:

Thats a great idea! I am so going to do that. Btw hope you like ur reefer as much as i do! Bloody beautiful tank emoji2.pngemoji2.png

Yeap , a little extra care and efforts goes a long way . Some use grease to coat over it and it works beautifully as well. :)

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...