WTS: Evoz's Floating rock scape.

• SRC Member

As some of you guys might know, im planning a rescape that will commence 2 weeks from now. so im posting this to garner interest to see anyone is interested in taking over this unique looking rock scape. The rocks are made of 12-15kg of Tonga and normal dry rocks. the base are normal dry rocks while the branching floating parts are all carefully crafted tonga rocks from LCK201.

Also lots of aquapharm purple epoxy are used to construct this rock scape.  total cost to scape this rockscape is more than $150.

2 years ago when the tank first started.

IMG_20141125_203411_zps9ca15840.jpg

now

DSC09758_zps15gnfpma.jpg

DSC09758_zps15gnfpma.jpg

of course, the rocks will be bare without any SPS. However, there are tons of other corals on the rocks itself. Blue cloves, GSP, golden cloves and 2-3 different kinds of zoas are encrusted on to the rocks, let alone say the amount of coraline algae. my tank is 3x1.5x1.5 and it fits just nice. i would say a 4footer will fit even better.

the floating section have however, detached from the base rock, it is currently erected and supported by a single piece of tonga and is still very stable.

u can see the straight rock to the left of the powder blue tang.

20170222_221907_zpslnuxsi8y.jpg

Of course, this can also easily be expoxy back using glue or epoxy and it will be sturdy and upright without any support.

So here's the price, im looking at $120 which is already below my initial cost price, plus u get fully cured rocks that has been in sps-only water for the past 1 year. those soft corals on the rocks can be removed with a cutter if you want but of course, do it yourself. What i need is a 50% deposit for reservation, able to collect roughly 2 weeks from now and once i do my rescape, you'll have to collect the rocks before it dries up! i'll try to find a tub to soak it but the bacteria and corals will start dying after that. 

SMS me at 9106-3934, if you're interested in this unique scape and able to fulfill my requirements. collection will only be at woodlands. 

more pic/video can be provided, just whatsapp me!

Thanks for viewing!

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :