ChocolateReef

chocolate98

• SRC Member
Hahaha well, manufacturers always like to publish their products better than it actually is. But this is the cheapest compared to other brands. However, the build and acrylic is kinda flimsy. Anyway, it still does it job so can close one eye

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

True la. Lol. If only they can make the base smaller. Kinda large. Lol.

• SRC Member

Secondly, i decided to swap all my jebao wave maker. Reefers usually say that china made wave makers usually will start to detoriate or spoil after 1 year. This had made me worried and eventually i decided to to swap all my jebao Rw 15 and 20 to the Gyre twin xf250. Although its a big burn in my pocket, i believe it will at least be functional for a few years and not spoil when I'm not home. The main reason why i chose this is due to the functionality and the wiring is much lesser than 4 jebao wave maker. Thus i think its a good investment 20180630_224416.thumb.jpg.35f84a52fdd76f7ee2ed9acd5b0e00fb.jpg

• SRC Member
Gyre after awhile just check the propeller rubber bushings. Will wear off overtime and slow down your wave.

Bro can share your orphek settings with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True, the rubber will wear out....im running 8 hours photo period on the preset called increased coral growth

• Like 1

• SRC Member
2 hours ago, chocolate98 said:

True, the rubber will wear out....im running 8 hours photo period on the preset called increased coral growthemoji39.png

not only that, lots of reefer having issue with the wiring after a year or so.. apparently, the wire rubber tear in the water.. 

• Like 2

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...