My new 3ft Tank!!

typrobin

• SRC Member

finally found my algae blennies....

my original boxer shrimp whack the hell out of trader best's boxer.....almost all the legs gone....put him to sleep already.....poor fella....

now the algae blennies in my sump...trying to feed them nori but they don't like it leh....very afraid that they might die of hunger....

selling my camel shrimps also....

still trying to find an external pump, so far nobody wanna sell me their eheim....

tomolo:

1) durso pipe

2) holder of eden shake head pump

3) skimmer

4) bring nephew and niece and sis to night safari

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally found my algae blennies....

my original boxer shrimp whack the hell out of trader best's boxer.....almost all the legs gone....put him to sleep already.....poor fella....

now the algae blennies in my sump...trying to feed them nori but they don't like it leh....very afraid that they might die of hunger....

selling my camel shrimps also....

still trying to find an external pump, so far nobody wanna sell me their eheim....

tomolo:

1) durso pipe

2) holder of eden shake head pump

3) skimmer

4) bring nephew and niece and sis to night safari

get the MD55 lohz. mick like got some new stock.

use it for your return n T off to your skimmer..

maybe still got excess hp, T off to another lockline create

some wave..

• SRC Member

shifted my return pump to run it externally....not too much work but juz wanna document the whole process....anyway, i need to check, how hot is considered too hot? i feel the pump, it is not extremely hot, it doesn't burn my hand, i can leave my hand there no problem....but i am afraid of overheating the pump....how do we judge that it is overheating??

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=16422&hl=

post-34-1084047564.jpg

AT and fren (linkin park i think) wanted to visit my tank today.....luckily i was not at home...if not i will be the only one with CTWLRO (cycled tank with liverocks only) in sgreef.....hahahaha..... :paiseh::paiseh:

they never offer to ###### my place leh..!!

haha..!

good to see your progress..!

• SRC Member

latest update!!

juz got a 1feet huge pearl bubble, and a small frogspawn, 2 X bi-colour blennies and 1 X cleaner wrasse....

bubble almost didn't make it coz i brought it to work and the bag was leaking.....worked from 7-12 and by the time i put it back into water, it was already 2am....now slowly expanding in my tank, hope it will make it....no pics....gf took my camera to thailand....

• SRC Member

its a steal.. cause he's giving up reefin

u guys should know him too.. missin him. :(

arrange to cheong JB with him. :rolleyes:

yah man!!!damn cheap....still waiting for a chance to go to his house and grab his stuffs....i got 1st priority!!! at least that is wat he said....

MH up liao....no pics, no camera.... very nice!!! 20kk damn nice.....

skimmer tomolo!!!

yah man!!!damn cheap....still waiting for a chance to go to his house and grab his stuffs....i got 1st priority!!! at least that is wat he said....

MH up liao....no pics, no camera.... very nice!!! 20kk damn nice.....

skimmer tomolo!!!

wat skimmer u using??