typrobin

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

they are pretty red mah.... common not common not important, important is they give the tank a vibrant look.... :)

i think u should say, common not common nevermind, as long as i like... ;)

like wat terryansimon said b4 "as long as u like it, then y bother to add something that others like" :D

IMO, watever cheap and ok ok, i will buy...won't really go for exclusive stuffs tat are outrageously expensive..of cos if i can afford, i will but i know i can't... :paiseh:

• SRC Member

my parents just came back from their holiday...finally got my camera back...

here's the improvement of my yellow tang...

from skinny lady to fatman...

my method...ROIDAN's SADISTIC FEEDING REGIME (feed anytime, all the time)... :evil::evil::evil: basically i feed them everytime i take a break from my studies, so its about once every 2hours...garlic soaked pellets seem to work well for me...

still cannot get a good shot on my red sea sailfin...but the recovery is extreme...i think i can send him to "The Swan" reality tv show...

but it sure came with lotsa other sacrifices..1/2 the fish population couldn't make it during this ICH-HELL-BREAK-LOSE period..

will update as soon as my exams are over..

post-34-1098649880.jpg

• SRC Member
nice recovery by the sailfin..

too bad my AT couldnt do it..

this sailfin reminds me of the fatty sailfin i saw 1 mth ago...

:lol:

somewhere in northern spore..

my PBT didn't make it either...died 2 days after i took the pic of him..

somewhere in the north?? could it be the sadistic master Roidan?? if not, u should see his YT, really look overweight!! :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

whaha

shld try PBT one day...cheaper than AT much more...and loosk good in a tank anyway..

wonder when my tangs will so fat....

all stomach fat body still slim....like alcoholic fishes...beer bellies...

• SRC Member

Wohoo... nice sailfin... Is that the one u got from Aquamarin? getting very fat huh... Nice Red Hawk Fish!! Where you got that from? Want one for my tank too.. ard how much u bought it for?

I also see a red cynarina! hehe... Approximately how much did u spend one this baby too?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
whaha

shld try PBT one day...cheaper than AT much more...and loosk good in a tank anyway..

wonder when my tangs will so fat....

all stomach fat body still slim....like alcoholic fishes...beer bellies...

your tangs are juv right?? dun think they will become fat kids...but when they become bigger, they will grow horizontally as well...

personally, i dun like to feed Henry's formula...to potent for my liking..and i dun have a powerful skimmer..

tat reminds me that i've yet to check my nitrate level this week..gotta do it tomolo...

• SRC Member

yah...

i just washed my skimmer..

puke at the smell..

and the skimmate...damn black and sticky...like used engine oil...

my no3 still manageable..5ppm..

SPS showing some growth...but still waiting for 2 of them to colour up..

one of them still maintaining the green colour..

• SRC Member
Wohoo... nice sailfin... Is that the one u got from Aquamarin? getting very fat huh... Nice Red Hawk Fish!! Where you got that from? Want one for my tank too.. ard how much u bought it for?

I also see a red cynarina! hehe... Approximately how much did u spend one this baby too?

i got the sailfin from irwana..aquamarine sold that piece away, even though i "reserved" it..guess she forgot bout it...

the flame hawk also from irwana...pmed u the price...

red cynarina?? i didnt know i had such a gem...its a normal green cynarina..but it is priceless...a gift from a fellow reefer as no one wanted to buy it...and he needed to get rid of it...if was in terrible shape when i got it, but recovered well...*phew*

purple brain?? the one on the sandbed?? not purple lah...cheap cheap red brain only...got from irwana, leftovers as well...

i am an irwana fan, always get good discounts on top of already very low prices...

• SRC Member

irwana damn far for me...

i opposite side of this small island....last time go there often when it was near my workplace...

great looking flame hawk...too bad i cant add...

my fat and mafia sunrise dottyback will wack the hell out of it...

• SRC Member
yah...

i just washed my skimmer..

puke at the smell..

and the skimmate...damn black and sticky...like used engine oil...

my no3 still manageable..5ppm..

SPS showing some growth...but still waiting for 2 of them to colour up..

one of them still maintaining the green colour..

of cos it stink like hell...that's shit for all u know...and its a RM 6inches shit-remover unit right??of cos its gotta be good...

wat an irony, i do so many beckett skimmers and yet dun use it for myself...hahahaha...how i wish i can afford the high electricity bill...

• SRC Member

but i tuned mine to give wetter skimmate...for easier washing.....

imagine if it was pure mud or SH**..

wash until hand pain...

flooding my tank to get them ick free....left my chevron fighting the battle..

heng it is damn greedy...unlike my AT

ah bo i waste my money...

• SRC Member
but i tuned mine to give wetter skimmate...for easier washing.....

imagine if it was pure mud or SH**..

wash until hand pain...

flooding my tank to get them ick free....left my chevron fighting the battle..

heng it is damn greedy...unlike my AT

ah bo i waste my money...

cannot add anymore tangs, if not will get a chevron too...the new irwana shipment is good...small and cute but with a big price tag...cannot afford also...

• SRC Member

will kenna wacked...but mine okie after 2 days of POW treatment...now swimming with the gang....still a little stress but no one wacks it liao..

so up to it to be unstress liao...

drop by my place to see a cute chevy loh..whahaha