typrobin

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Ops :paiseh: sorry never read carefully though u got the tank liew.Btw wish u good luck and hope ur mum approve to get the tank.

hope so too...didn't get to talk to my mom just now..

shall do a little housework tomolo to please her 1st...

some shots that i just took...

my YT sure has grown a lot fatter..

post-34-1099585159.jpg

nice bicolor blenny you have there.... ;)

Does it nip at your hand when you are doing aquascaping or cleaning the tank glass?

• SRC Member
From dead rock to super nice purple colour :shock: btw care to share how u manage to hv this super purple alga colour from dead rock?

nothing tat i did..just drip kalk for my 3-4ltr water topup loh...its a slow growth...but once u have pics to compare like me, it will give u a strong sense of satisfaction... :D

nice bicolor blenny you have there....

Does it nip at your hand when you are doing aquascaping or cleaning the tank glass?

nope its not a bicolour..its a sailfin blenny, the same as the one u had in your 4ft tank..got influenced by u... :P

it sure attacks me b4...but just a friendly nip...

hey bro, u using tunze or seio pump?

should be Tunze right bro.Tyrobin..... 

nope, i'm using the rio seio 820...waiting for the rio seio 1100 to come out...then will grab another piece to add to the left side..so far i out the rio seio 820s on a timer, and i have no problem with the wavemaker..unlike my eheim compact 600..gone in 1mth...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...