Dear Reefers

• SRC Member
@ ronnieloong[mention=10211]azlindaza[/mention] thanks for the quick replies ,anyway will be slowly progressing to convert my fish only tank to softies slowly will document It down here feedbacks appreciated !

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Hi Farhan..just add one zoas n no more fish only tank..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runninggirl.gif

@he hello bro @azlindaza That was my plan to start with some zoas but until I get the parameter right .I won't want to spend on a coral . still can't have my water parameter on the good side, particularly nitrate (No3) level the reading are at 100ppm even with weekly water change .(15 % )= tank is 80 L 2ftx1.5x1.5ft with a 13L volume sump .tests done using salifert test kit , tank been cycling for 2 months . light only on 7pm-10pm for me to view my fish. =Feeding for them is twice a day small pinch of pellet .what am I not doing right ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
@he hello bro [mention=10211]azlindaza[/mention] That was my plan to start with some zoas but until I get the parameter right .I won't want to spend on a coral . still can't have my water parameter on the good side, particularly nitrate (No3) level the reading are at 100ppm even with weekly water change .(15 % )= tank is 80 L 2ftx1.5x1.5ft with a 13L volume sump .tests done using salifert test kit , tank been cycling for 2 months . light only on 7pm-10pm for me to view my fish. =Feeding for them is twice a day small pinch of pellet .what am I not doing right ?

Bro, share photos of your fish tank?