Wts or trade deltec sc1456 skimmer

• SRC Member

I believe you have been told not to create separate threads for selling the same item. Pls follow forum rules for the sake of a pleasant experience of other users. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have included a different mode of transacting and a different price. i cant repost it due to this circumstances? 

I have also pm the mod to seek clearance but he didnt reply since yesterday so i had decided to post it anyway

Would it be the first thing people see? Definitely not. If i'm flouting any rules, you can flag my post, let moderator decide, No need to make a big deal out of it. Anyway Am i the only one who is doing it? Are you telling me no one repost their stuff for selling if no respond or they have updated it? If i'm not the only one, don't double standard here. 

• SRC Member
Would it be the first thing people see? Definitely not. If i'm flouting any rules, you can flag my post, let moderator decide, No need to make a big deal out of it. Anyway Am i the only one who is doing it? Are you telling me no one repost their stuff for selling if no respond or they have updated it? If i'm not the only one, don't double standard here. 

Yes it will, it'll be updated under "new posts"

1 hour ago, josephwzr said:

When you click into the thread, you will see the 1st post first. Not the latest post if you are not subscribe to the thread. Try it yourself. 

1 hour ago, josephwzr said:

When you click into the thread, you will see the 1st post first. Not the latest post if you are not subscribe to the thread. Try it yourself.