i still cant get #1 sand!!!

Sinn

• SRC Member

Is this the shop that is newly opened with half of the shop selling hardware and there is a marine tank on display ? I bought the #1 from there just b4 new year and apparently he still have stock at the time.

The owner of this shop is the brother of the shop in Chinatown.

Good luck.

Limpc

• SRC Member
Is this the shop that is newly opened with half of the shop selling hardware and there is a marine tank on display ? I bought the #1 from there just b4 new year and apparently he still have stock at the time.

The owner of this shop is the brother of the shop in Chinatown.

Good luck.

Limpc

that is right...... Only go for the sand, nothing else, you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

you got try soon heng at bt merah ? i got mine there before CNY. its $8/10Kg.

the shop at A.V , their items are a few dollars more expensive then the LFS around the area. so unless i can't find anywhere, then i get from them.

imagine a packet of 3.3Kg coralife salt selling for $14. :o

• SRC Member

a little out of topic, but can i ask sumthing?

I have already set up my sand level in my 2feet with all the biocycle running for a mth now. Can i re-arrange the placement of the rocks n corals again, and then top up new #1 sand onto my present #3 sand (1" thick). Hope it is able to? i notice that my struture of the placement of my rocks n corals are not really efficent for my power filter to suck up all the excrect up to my overhead filter. So, that is why i thought of re-arrange the placement but i scared it might cause the quality of water and the dirt might pollute my water again.

I did not wash all my corals and rocks at all. Can wash with tap water?? how to scrub then is clean?