Arctica Chiller - need repair

hydrox78

Hi ,

My Arctica chiller 1/15 is acting funny for the past 1 week. It auto stop chilling, the thermostat seem working and water pump working.

Now the temperature is @ 30.2 degree. i restart it twice, same problem after 2-3 days of chilling, it stopped.

Need help here !

Anyone has a reliable chiller man / repair that offer reasonable price near the central . what is the duration of repair?

I stay near upper Thomson.

Very much appreciate for your input.

Thank you.

aqua nautic came to check the chiller, told me everything is ok just need normal maintenance.

After paying for the servicing, same evening after servicing for 3 hrs, chiller down again.

This morning, called the same serviceman, he say the digital display unit is faulty need to change. :mellow:

I was quoted 250 to replace it. 

Anyone know beside Aqua nautic , who else can do properly diagnose/ check and replace it?

anyone has the same experience with digital display faulty?

Thank you.

Any chiller expert here? i try to look for info but not many online.

When i on the chiller, exhaust Fan and compressor running, display controller working.

After running for a few hours, fan and compressor stopped, but display controller still on (showing tank temperature)

Cooling stopped , water pump still running.

If i restart the chiller immediately after the chiller stopped, it only run for another 2-4 min and stopped again.

But if i waited for more than 30mins i restart again, it can still run for another 5-6 hours.

Anyone can help troubleshoot.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 08/09/2017 at 10:21 AM, hydrox78 said:

aqua nautic came to check the chiller, told me everything is ok just need normal maintenance.

After paying for the servicing, same evening after servicing for 3 hrs, chiller down again.

This morning, called the same serviceman, he say the digital display unit is faulty need to change. :mellow:

Anyone know beside Aqua nautic , who else can do properly diagnose/ check and replace it?

Thank you.

How much is the charge for servicing?

On 08/09/2017 at 10:21 AM, hydrox78 said:

Thank you.

How much is the charge for servicing?