WhatsApp 92971884 if keen, location 579727.
Red Dragon , R1 - $80, R2 - $50, Sentosa - $35
Unknown Echinata (maybe candlelight) , E1 - $30, E2 - $30. Ice Fire v, E3 - $35, E4 - $40
Bright yellow Tenuisv, T - $30, Millie, M - $30
Limi Jade Green Acro, J1 - $15, J2 - $15, J3 - $25
Deep Blue Stag S1 - $15, S2 - $25
Bi-Colour BN - B1,2 - $10, B3,4 - $15, B5 - $20, B6 - $25
I'm decommissioning my 5 foot marine tank and im selling all my livestock first. Sorry for low quality photo and the dirty glass been too busy this days.
Note: All my fish here have been with me since the very beginning i started my tank which is about 3 years.
1. Blue Tang Big (about 5-6 inches) = S$50
2. Blue Tang Medium (about 4 Inches) S$35
3. Bignose Unicorn Tang S$50
4. Niger Trigger Very friendly and non aggressive. S$60
5. Sailfin Tang S$40
6. Tomato Clown Fish (Pair and spawning). I lost the RBTA they are hosting over the x-mas holiday when we are on travel. S$60
Male (Guarding the Eggs)
7. 2 Yellow Tangs S$50 each or S$90 Pair
8. Foxtail S$30
9. Chromis 6 pcs. This guys are my very first fish. S$10
1. Soft Coral (forgot the name) size of my hand open. S$30
2. Pulsing Xenia 1 = S$30
3. Pulsing Xenia 2 S$15
4. Leather 1 S$10
5. Leather 2 S$15
If interested please refer below for more info
WhatsApp : 85223044
Pick up Timing : Weekdays = 8-11PM
Weekends = anytime
Location : Admiralty Drive Sembawang (near Canberra Primary School)
All livestock are still in the tank.
Equipment sale to follow after all livestocks are sold.
Thanks for the Support.