Is hailea 90A can support 5ft x 2ft x 2.5ft tank?

13 hours ago, Angel Keeper said:

I'm using that chiller for my tank the same size as yours for the past 4 years... Kicks in once every 4 hours and it runs for about 45 mins each time...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

U mean tk 2000?

1 minute ago, Angel Keeper said:

I mean Hailea 90A...

90A can support 5ft by 2.5ft? Most people advised, go for bigger chilled but your kick in n runs time seem quite good.

• SRC Member
90A can support 5ft by 2.5ft? Most people advised, go for bigger chilled but your kick in n runs time seem quite good.
I'm telling you from experience... Of course bigger size or compressor may be better... But what I'm trying to put across is that it is able to support the tank this size...

18 minutes ago, Angel Keeper said:

I'm telling you from experience... Of course bigger size or compressor may be better... But what I'm trying to put across is that it is able to support the tank this size...

Thanks for your information.

On 26/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, Angel Keeper said:

Do u use external probe for your chiller?

• SRC Member
Do u use external probe for your chiller?
No I don't... But I got someone to modify the probe to be in my display tank for consistency...

My chiller input is tee off from my return pump and the output is returned to my sump... Thus the sump got chilled much faster and the chiller kept kicking in... After I placed the probe in the DT, the chiller kicked in at a lower frequency as the probe now measures the temperature of the whole water volume instead of only the sump...

Hope that helps...

4 minutes ago, Angel Keeper said:

No I don't... But I got someone to modify the probe to be in my display tank for consistency...

My chiller input is tee off from my return pump and the output is returned to my sump... Thus the sump got chilled much faster and the chiller kept kicking in... After I placed the probe in the DT, the chiller kicked in at a lower frequency as the probe now measures the temperature of the whole water volume instead of only the sump...

Hope that helps...

Thank for your information