I have a few more livestock left for sale and can be pick up by today or tomorrow.

1. Sailfin Tang (bout 4-5 Inches and no damage)  S$40

5a50cb76b3936_SailfinTang.jpg.c1bbe7299a330671b3aae22928e1652a.jpg

2. Chromis 6 pcs. This guys are my very first fish. S$20

5a50ccaf3b97e_6Chromis.jpg.43d45eed427e15eab2ae77ef855375dc.jpg

3. GSP 1 = S$15

5a5233f25e09b_GSP1.jpg.d576e9b3dc4bb8a2a489801c2d0bbd42.jpg

4. Pulsing Xenia 4 with Clove S$10  -  attached to a medium size rock. 

5a5233d1aba45_XeniawithClove.jpg.73520516c6822abe2eec78724a6fe534.jpg

WhatsApp : 85223044

Location : Admiralty Drive Sembawang (near Canberra Primary School)

Bags will be provided.

All livestock are still in the tank.

Equipment sale to follow after all livestock are sold.

Thanks for the Support.

-Richard

• Like 1

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By Admiraltian
      As cny is approaching, pls be patient as I’m quite busy during this period and I get bk to u ASAP. 
      Selling off the following:
      crocea clam $100dark green monti $5 or free if u buy more. Squamosa $700lumi gsp $10 but depend on how much I can peel off.green Millie fully encrusted, can snip a frag or two from it. $5
      some brown frags to be given away for reefers who bought from me for this Decom if they want.
      brown out secale left half a colony with some brown tips. $10
      Red acan free injured green acan $150.
      orange and green mix monti each $10
       Big rock with multiple orange yuma and blue green yuma (more than 10pcs) $100
      branch rock tree with green, yellow hammer and yellow tip green torch $300.toxic green frogspawn $100zoas rock (eagle eye, purple monster, utter chaos, and rainbow infusion). $120
      Collection located along woodlands ave 6 at my place. Pls bring own pail. 
    • By Willy Guccivera Yap
      Please share what is your tang favorite food!

My Tangs love to eat TLF Seaweed on Magnet Clipper and Vitalis Marine Grazer.
    • By AH BENG AQUARIUM
      Dear VIPs of ABA,
      In case you do not know, below are the top 4 services we provide!

1. Water Change (Natural filtered Sea water) + Glass cleaning.
      We provide up to 100% water change for you without the need to worry about spilling. Not only that, we will also help to wipe away the nasty algae formed on your glass! 
      Information required: Size of your tank, Location and amount of water needed!

2. ALL IN ONE Tank setup.
      Ever want to have a dream tank that has a high chance of succeeding without any headache? Not only we will educate you what's required for reefing, we can also provide the things you need to build your tank from scratch! Just let us know your budget and we will advise and build your dream tank as you required! No hidden cost. We will advise within your budget and if better equipment is required, we will let you know too! NO HIDDEN COST.
      Information required: Budget, Tank size and what kind of corals/fishes you want to keep.

3. Aquascaping service. 
      We can supply you liverock/dry rock and dead rock for scaping and help you fulfil your desired shape. Show us a picture of the kind of scape you want or inspire to build, and let us know what corals/fishes you would like to keep. We can also package our corals that's enough to fully fill your tank.
      Information required: Tank size and type of corals you want.

4. Maintainence service.
      As we know maintainence is a TIRING chore, why don't you leave it to ABA! We will help you to maintain your tank weekly by helping you to do basic water test and help you tune your dosing. We also help to clean or water change if required, else we will replenish the chemical your tank is lacking of!
      Information required: Picture of your tank and tank size.

Tell us which service you require. (Can be done through facebook messenger!)
      Example: Service number 2 to build a customise tank.
      Give us your budget, tank size, cabinet maximum height size, and we will plan the rest for you (equipment, livestock if needed and seawater or salt mix)

Thank you for your kind attention.
      Management of Ah Beng Aquarium

Ah Beng Aquarium 471 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389430 +6597761341 https://goo.gl/maps/j3huxhENw6eNsGcN8
    • By Logan60h
      Hihi, selling the following
      1. Toadstool $35 about 11cm x 7cm 
      2. Metallic gsp $15 2cm
      Open to trade with zoas too
      Collection at dover, bouna vista. 

• By Blueberry22
      Selling the following items:
      Livestock
      - 1 x snowflake clownfish ($50)
      - 1 x blue hippo tang ($30)
      - 1 x potter's angel ($40)
      - 1 x fire urchin (to be given away to those who buy)

Equipment
      - 1 x hailea chiller HS90-A ($250) (not used much)
      - 2 x AI-Hydra 52 HD white ($1000 for 2)
      - 1 x maxspect gyre 250 ($100)
      - 1 x gyre (similar to maxspect, forgot the brand) ($30)

Tank ($300)
      - 5 x 2.5 x 1.5 feet
      - teak wood cabinet
      - sump and pipings included!

Reason for decomm: going overseas for a long time :( 
      PM me for contact/details! Thanks!

Note: all fishes have been with me for 2-3 years, equipment about 2 years. Most items bought secondhand.

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 2

Sps

2. 2

Sps

3. 2

Sps

4. 0

Sps

5. 3

A&S Reefing Journey (Part 2)