WTB cheato or pods

Jason Ng

• SRC Supporter

In parallel to searching for pods for long term purposes, I’d suggest just hatching baby brine shrimp from eggs. Only 24hrs to hatch and be able to feed your mandarin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/

• SRC Member
Just got a mandarin and realised she only eat pods.

Any bro got the above to spare? I’m staying at Sengkang so preferably someone stay nearby if possible.

Thanks

You won't be able to feed her enough if ur tank isn't generating pods. Usually need to seed at least a 2 feet with lots of rocks for a few mths before putting in a small Mandarin. Suggest just let her go or like the other suggestion try sea monkeys till the tank is well seeded. To seed buy live copepods or tigger pods and syringe them into the sand under ur rocks.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member
In parallel to searching for pods for long term purposes, I’d suggest just hatching baby brine shrimp from eggs. Only 24hrs to hatch and be able to feed your mandarin.

Thanks bro
Where can I get those eggs to hatch?

• SRC Supporter
9 hours ago, Jason Ng said:

Thanks bro
Where can I get those eggs to hatch?

Available at most LFS (eg. Madpetz, C328 etc). A good brand i've tried is "Pro Feed". About $15 per bottle. 

For hatching them, you can get a brine shrimp hatchery. Personally i like the "Hobby Brine Shrimp Hatchery". Google it.

Else, there are many ways to DIY simple ones that use air pump. Set up & process can be found on youtube.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/

• SRC Member
Available at most LFS (eg. Madpetz, C328 etc). A good brand i've tried is "Pro Feed". About $15 per bottle. 
For hatching them, you can get a brine shrimp hatchery. Personally i like the "Hobby Brine Shrimp Hatchery". Google it.
Else, there are many ways to DIY simple ones that use air pump. Set up & process can be found on youtube.

Thanks bro

• SRC Member
Another option is to put the Mandrin in Betta box & train it to eat pellets...
I have my Mandrin for more than a year & it ready eat pellets along with pods in the tank

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for advice.
I will try this Option but will have to get some pods first before it die of hunger.

• Like 1