Common green zoas not opening

I bought a green zoa colony 9 days ago. They were brilliantly opening up quite soon after I first put them in the tank. For some reason, about 3 or 4 days ago, patches of them (all on the same rock) would close, but they'll open back in a few minutes. However I noticed today and yesterday that all of them except a small handful don't open. And those that opened don't open fully. Any help?

My tank is the 16L Ocean Free nano marine tank, bioloads are 1 ocellaris clownfish, 1 blue leg hermit crab, and the zoa colony.

1 hangon filter in usage. Protein skimmer in the tank set is not in use.

Tank temperature: Usually 28 degress celcius

• SRC Member
I bought a green zoa colony 9 days ago. They were brilliantly opening up quite soon after I first put them in the tank. For some reason, about 3 or 4 days ago, patches of them (all on the same rock) would close, but they'll open back in a few minutes. However I noticed today and yesterday that all of them except a small handful don't open. And those that opened don't open fully. Any help?

My tank is the 16L Ocean Free nano marine tank, bioloads are 1 ocellaris clownfish, 1 blue leg hermit crab, and the zoa colony.
1 hangon filter in usage. Protein skimmer in the tank set is not in use.
Tank temperature: Usually 28 degress celcius
Try lowering temp to 26 degree and keeping your salinity at 1.025

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk