Jeebusai Red Sea Reefer 250

Jeebusai

• SRC Member
Thanks bro. I go and trail and error tom. Any thoughts on my dKH? Initially had problem maintaining magnesium. Now dKH drops pretty fast. Btw when I does the Red Sea foundation B. Sometimes I get this white flaky thingy when it touches the water. Takes a while to dissolve. 

Never used red sea product so not too sure.

Your kh issue,
long term - dosing or calcium reactor.
Short term - raise using kh powder(1dkh a day is safe)

If tank is consuming kh then having dosing or calcium reactor can help buffer your kh at your desired level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Thanks 1

• SRC Member
7 hours ago, equiox said:

Hi

The Acan and scolly dun look at full puff form. 

How long is yr tank already? maintain yr tank for 6 months then start adding the high end corals.

7 hours ago, equiox said:

Hi

The Acan and scolly dun look at full puff form. 

How long is yr tank already? maintain yr tank for 6 months then start adding the high end corals.

Thanks for the input bro. Let me see if I can find a nanny for a while! 

• SRC Member
7 hours ago, quarantasei said:

Never used red sea product so not too sure.

Your kh issue,
long term - dosing or calcium reactor.
Short term - raise using kh powder(1dkh a day is safe)

If tank is consuming kh then having dosing or calcium reactor can help buffer your kh at your desired level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Currently, manual dosing liquid Red Sea Foundation B at a dosage to raise about 1 dKH. Bought a wifi doser to test but haven’t use yet. Maybe will out in action soon. Thanks bro!

• SRC Member
38 minutes ago, Nick Liu said:

Haahah this is always e reason.
When first purchase wouls b. Just this one will do.
Use for awhile will b like hmmmm i tink tht one better. Wahahaah

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Yes bro. I stopped keeping track of how much I spent in this hobby the past few months....if my CO knows, I’m dead....

• Haha 1

• SRC Member

I made a expensive mistake. Multi-tasking. Never had issues with hydra cos the lens is covered by a flat plastic diffuser (in-built) and doesn’t turn to the max by default. 

2 lens melted and a Cushion cover gone. In a matter of less than 10 secs. Almost caught fire man. Hope this serves as a bad example....

F5622954-3337-4396-8A78-59B902A30164.jpeg

F7ED14F6-8937-4375-A429-A7C57E3372D9.jpeg

• SRC Member
14 minutes ago, stormrider said:

Ouch! These LEDs are really hot. Are you able to repair / replace the LEDs?

I think the LEDs should be fine. Only the lenses are damaged. Fingers crossed....need to visit reef depot. Hopefully doesn’t cost me another arm or leg....no limbs left after I took up this hobby....

• SRC Member
On 7/16/2018 at 10:05 PM, Jeebusai said:

I made a expensive mistake. Multi-tasking. Never had issues with hydra cos the lens is covered by a flat plastic diffuser (in-built) and doesn’t turn to the max by default. 

2 lens melted and a Cushion cover gone. In a matter of less than 10 secs. Almost caught fire man. Hope this serves as a bad example....

F5622954-3337-4396-8A78-59B902A30164.jpeg

F7ED14F6-8937-4375-A429-A7C57E3372D9.jpeg

Wow bro. Thankfully nothing more serious.

• SRC Member
8 hours ago, DrunkG0D said:

Wow bro. Thankfully nothing more serious.

Lol yes bro. Luckily damage limited to $58 for lens change and bench cushion cover....don’t know how much man...this one funny brand......

• SRC Member

damaged same with me when I 1st got the light years ago. Doing setting for the light and too bright and turn it up side down. Never realize the light lens so hot and burn 3 seat leather sofa. Feeling sienzzzz cos never get to use the light and spoiled the lens instead. The next day went to reef depot as well to get new lens. A very good lesson to those who dunno and be extra carefull

• SRC Member
11 minutes ago, ronnieloong said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngdamaged same with me when I 1st got the light years ago. Doing setting for the light and too bright and turn it up side down. Never realize the light lens so hot and burn 3 seat leather sofa. Feeling sienzzzz cos never get to use the light and spoiled the lens instead. The next day went to reef depot as well to get new lens. A very good lesson to those who dunno and be extra carefull

Ouch bro lol. I feel ur pain....ur pain even deeper...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter
7 hours ago, Jeebusai said:

FAA4E361-7C8D-412F-A89C-FDFAE5053356.jpeg

Are these the LPS you want to lift off the sand bed? Quite a few nice pieces there. 

• Like 1

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/