Sirius' Rimless Shallow Mixed Reef

nuclear_fibre

• SRC Member
Your coral colours are out of this world. And within such a short time too. 
Master-class reefer!

Technology makes reefing easier compared to the past. Good cameras, reefing equipments, additives etc.

I’m still learning from many reefers here. Hardly a master, only an enthusiast.

Many hidden dragons in Sg.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

34 minutes ago, nuclear_fibre said:

Sure bro, does that mean u will help me take some pictures as well?! emoji14.png

Haha yea. That’s e whole idea. Interested in ur setup, pipe work, controller panels etc! Contact me at97606747 

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

• SRC Member

New updates:

Bought a dosing pump to deal with replenishment of the big three elements a few weeks ago, but didn't have the time to hook it up to use till now. Partly, it was because I had challenges finding a suitable dosing container for the dosing.

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

After going around several places to find a container that would fit my requirements and with the highest available capacity, I finally got this from lifestyle store Muji. It looks really sleek and I love it. Each container will be able to hold 1.8litres of solution.

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

Got my local lfs to help me with drilling a hole in the middle of the cover to modify and have this adapter and acrylic tube to be in the container. I really like how it looks.

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

This dosing pump will be controlled via wifi on the smartphone. I also like how its signature will be so small compared to the previous model.

• SRC Member

Wow the dozing pump is really compact! Is this a newer model after the kamoer x4?

you mentioned that you can control the dosing pump via WiFi, meaning that you can remotely control it when you are outside, ie. Traveling overseas?

• SRC Member
20 hours ago, nuclear_fibre said:

New updates:

Bought a dosing pump to deal with replenishment of the big three elements a few weeks ago, but didn't have the time to hook it up to use till now. Partly, it was because I had challenges finding a suitable dosing container for the dosing.

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

After going around several places to find a container that would fit my requirements and with the highest available capacity, I finally got this from lifestyle store Muji. It looks really sleek and I love it. Each container will be able to hold 1.8litres of solution.

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

Got my local lfs to help me with drilling a hole in the middle of the cover to modify and have this adapter and acrylic tube to be in the container. I really like how it looks. emoji7.png

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

This dosing pump will be controlled via wifi on the smartphone. I also like how its signature will be so small compared to the previous model. emoji4.png

These are so neat emoji7.png

• SRC Supporter

Welcome back!

Beautiful setup and wonderful collection there!

My little ocean
Mix Reef-Main tank 30 inches Length x 32 inches Width x 18 inches Height
2 X Skim DC return pump
Aquabee 2000 chiller feeder

Hailea 1/2 Chiller
1 X Tunze nano wavebox

2 X EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10W
Deltec skimmer - Internal
Lumenarc 400watt 12K Reeflux

8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

• SRC Member
Wow the dozing pump is really compact! Is this a newer model after the kamoer x4?
you mentioned that you can control the dosing pump via WiFi, meaning that you can remotely control it when you are outside, ie. Traveling overseas?

Hi there! Yes it is the Kamoer F4 and it can be controlled via wifi module apparently. I'm not sure if I can do control overseas but all instructions are done through the kamoer dosing pump app on my iphone at the moment while I'm at home. Hope it helps!

• SRC Member

Had an old time reefer friend visit me today. It was great catching up with him and finding out more about this great hobby.

The best part of it was that he brought these stickers for me knowing that I wanted them! I'm so lucky to have cool friends! Thanks bro u know who u r

IMG_0154.JPG

(Okay pls don't b mistaken the cap is mine )