MY tank!!!

mUAr_cHEe

• SRC Member

feel like making a come back. this time i am starting from scratch and bottom up. no more hand-me-downs.

i am in super preliminary planning stages now. still toying with ideas in my head. these are the words that i have in my head now; rimless, minimalist and zeovit.

definitely going for SPS but not sure about the kind of fish that i want inside. deciding between 1 frogfish or the typical mix of fishes. also not sure if i want a centre-piece or something against a wall. alot of considerations here.

another old time reefer.

I am back after 4 yrs away from marine.

Bro, pls come back asap.

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

good to see familiar names here... hey guys..

was reading some threads on RC and good to see some of the singapore products still in market... dr_evil too....

anyway.. any tots? why dun ppl put frogfish in SPS tank? bioload of frogfish too heavy for SPS? one fart and they all RTN?

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• Sponsor

good to see familiar names here... hey guys..

was reading some threads on RC and good to see some of the singapore products still in market... dr_evil too....

anyway.. any tots? why dun ppl put frogfish in SPS tank? bioload of frogfish too heavy for SPS? one fart and they all RTN?

wah bro, its been a long time..... cummon, go get yourself a tank!!!

• SRC Member

another old time reefer.

I am back after 4 yrs away from marine.

Bro, pls come back asap.

Once a reefer always a reefer..

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• 2 weeks later...

feel like making a come back. this time i am starting from scratch and bottom up. no more hand-me-downs.

i am in super preliminary planning stages now. still toying with ideas in my head. these are the words that i have in my head now; rimless, minimalist and zeovit.

definitely going for SPS but not sure about the kind of fish that i want inside. deciding between 1 frogfish or the typical mix of fishes. also not sure if i want a centre-piece or something against a wall. alot of considerations here.

Hi Des, welcome back.... missed your humour, how's kids?

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Joesph! Hey! I am good. Things has been rough still abit bumpy now but manageable. Kids are great! Really enjoying the fatherhood journey. decided to try back some hobbies that would involve the family. in the mean time, I am also looking for a place now. moving out to my own place. then i figured that if i have to renovate the whole place why not built the whole place up with a tank at the center of it... :eyebrow:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.