Restart on a 522

Awjw

Anyone knows of reliable chiller repair? My chiller’s temp rising too faster after cooling, thus keep kicking in. Anyone experienced this before? It’s an arctica 1/3.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app
It sucks when the equipment is failing. You run your return pump to chiller then to display tank?

Nope. From pump back to chiller. I on off the chiller and seems to be fine now. So let’s see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you have a dedicated pump for chiller? Then from chiller to suml? Hope your chiller is fine now :)

Nope. I did a tee off to the chiller.

I see. Then the water from goes to display tank or sump? Sorry for asking so much question, im trying to learnt from other while im planning for my tank setup.

I am planning to get a single vectra L1 for my 522 but i dont know how to run the plumping.

• SRC Member
I see. Then the water from goes to display tank or sump? Sorry for asking so much question, im trying to learnt from other while im planning for my tank setup.

I am planning to get a single vectra L1 for my 522 but i dont know how to run the plumping.

It goes back to sump. The pro is that u save on a pump con is that there will be some difference in the temp. But can compensate by adjusting the desired temp on chiller.

• SRC Member

U may want to check with your tank maker on the piping. Am happy with how Vincent did the piping. Nicely done.

• 3 weeks later...