Nyos Torq

Reefer_peter

• SRC Member

This review is for the Nyos Torq. Purchased the Body 1.0 for my reefer 350 from Madpetz Aquatic Studio. Thankful to Ken for the great service:) This model allows you to fit 2 different filter medias. I am running Aquaforest Carbon and Phosphate Minus in my system. I hated media reactors because of the tubing but the Nyos Torq changed my mind and I thought to give it a shot. Incredibly easy to set up, simply plug and play.

As you can control the flow of the reactor, I set mine to right about near half of the maximum flow rate. Do note to place the reactor on a firm surface as you do not want the reactor toppling and spilling out media and water. So far am loving this product! 10/10 product!

Image1548343099.169415.jpg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member

@ltchong Nope I don't as Aquaforest recommends not to as they claim that doing so lowers the efficiency of the product. You would expect to see brown dust coming out of the reactor and onto the sump, and your tank might be cloudy for a few hours.