Coralbox Wifi Dosing Pump

Reefer_peter

• SRC Member

This review is for the Coralbox Wifi Dosing Pump. First of all, love how small and compact this dosing pump looks. Extremely easy to set up via phone and the kit comes with everything you need to get going such as check valves, dosing tubes etc. The dosing pump was easy to calibrate and it has an alarm in case your reservoir volume was running out. The unit has an accuracy up to 0.1ml so it is ideal for smaller tanks wanted to dose trace elements. Dosing volume can be spread out many times over the course of the day as well.

I purchased my unit via ReefMarketSg and was extremely impressed with the service rendered to me. Replies in WhatsApp was prompt and the unit was delivered to me within a few days’ time. Delivery date and time was well communicated to me as well. I opted for installation and was impressed to say the least. Minor details into installing the dosing pump was paid very close attention to. Three thumbs up and highly recommend to purchase this unit from Reef Market Sg.

IMG_7941.JPG

IMG_7942.JPG

Check valves installed.

IMG_7943.JPG

Cable ties are used to secure the dosing tubes. Small details paid attention to!

IMG_7944.JPG

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...