Urgent sales since I need to relocate. WTS Innovative Marine Nuvo 25G Lagoon tank with Cabinet. Preferably, to sell everything with livestock as one go.  

Tank type: IOS 

Live stocks: 1 Butterfly fish, I dory and the other fish (I forgot what the name of the fish but it's in the photo)

Selling for : SGD $600 (nego)

Collection : Arrange own transportation but need to update me when is the collection date & time, so that I could separate the water and fish, for the ease of transport.

Cabinet height: 3 feet, total 4 feet with tank.

The tank has been with me for about 2 and half years.

If interested please call or WA me at 81884283. Thanks.

Fishes.jpg

Lighting.jpg

Tank front view 2.jpg

Tank front view.jpg

Tank full view.jpg

Tank spec.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By Mr. Tay
      Decom and clearing two good working condition JBJ 24 Gallon (90 Liter)  IOS Cube Tanks with the following dimension :
      W 45cm (18”), L 45cm (18”), H 45cm (18”)
      both tank comes with Lights, Filter Media, Piping as per the attached photos.
      Looking at $38 per tank  or $70 for both tanks.
      Also available Eheim Pump 1048 (made In Germany) in good working condition clearing at $35 onlyPackage deal for 1 JBJ Nano tank with Eheim 1048 pump at $70 only.
      PM to arrange for viewing / collection in Sengkang on a First Come First Serve basis. 

• By Mr. Tay
      This is a new thread to continue from my original thread as per the following URL, since the previous thread is now in the archived status. 
      https://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/topic/176955-nano-reef-marine-tanks-journey-starting-from-15-sept-2020/

I am pleased to share the following video on my planning for the next stage of the tank - Stocking the Tank, while I am waiting for the tank to complete the cycling process which is looking at 4 -6 weeks time.

• By AH BENG AQUARIUM
      Dear Singapore Reef Club Community,
      To show our appreciation towards your support for SRC and ABA, we have came out with a package deal to enable inexperience members or non-members to try out reefing as a hobby.
      Our package tank (IOS) is designed for an easy start up and to have all-in-one, we aim to make it convenient and fuss-free (slowly pick up the pace :D). 
      Do remember that the package is an easy start up for small fishes such as clownfish, gobies, etc. If you would like to place corals in future, a chiller and dosing would be required. 

Don't worry, we will guide you and ensure your success
      Package A - Starter

OCEAN FREE NANO MARINE 2 24L-  27.5CM(W) x 27.5CM(L) x 32CM(H). Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 300g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 2 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 30L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $214.90 $180
      Package B - Starter UPGRADED*

OceanFree Nano Marine 5 96L - 60CM(W) x 40CM(L) x 40CM(H) * Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 8 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 90L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $538.90 $450
      Package C - ADVANCED

DYMAX IQ9 48L - 47CM(L) x 47CM(W) x 22CM(H)*  Lights, pump and skimmer included. JUST CAME OUT THIS YEAR ! Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. AirPump for skimmer Live rock 5 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 40L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $636.90 $570
      Thank you for your support.
      Ah Beng Aquarium 471 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389430 +6597761341 https://goo.gl/maps/j3huxhENw6eNsGcN8
      This promotion will end on 05 October 2020. 
      Pricing and item can be change without prior notice (We try not to).
    • By Duranx
      4 foot by 28 inches thick glass tank
      with sump / pump / plumbing 
      braceless
      selling on behalf of a friend
      700 sgd nego 
      contact 96925850 
      no livestock or equipment

• By pazos011
      Hello Fellow Reefers 
      I'm currently looking to sell my one-year-old IM Fusion Nano 10. Comes with all warranty documentation and manuals, original pump, filter sock, skimmer, tank light, filter chamber along with the awesome accessories listed below.
      It's worked fantastically to keep a mix of Shrooms, Duncan, Zoas, Blasto, Yumas etc, along with a pair of clowns and a purple dotty back over the last year. 
      Tank has been scrubbed clean and is ready for it's new owner.
      Originally purchased the Tank at FreshNMarine for $750.00++. The tank/pump/skimmer have been completed cleaned, scrubbed down and ready for their new owner.
      I will also throw in the Accessories below for FREE with the TANK.
      Pickup available near Great World City / Somerset Monday - Sunday flexible hours. If interested please message me for HP number.
      TANK + Accessories - $450 OBO
      IM 10g Tank
      IM Desktop Ghost Skimmer
      IM Skyye Light 18w 8000k
      IM 200 Micron Sock
      Accessories
      1x Jebao RW-4 ($65 value)
      1x ReefRack 32  - Magnetic Frag Rack ($50 Value)
      1x  API Master Testing Kit (Only been used 4 times when the tank was started)
      1x  Hydrometer
      1x - Large Orange Plastic Tweezers
      1x Thermometer
      1x Large Glass Pipet
      1x Glass Cleaner Magnet
      1x Biohome Plus
      1x Furan-2
      1x 20L Bucket for water changes
      1x  Prodac Filter Floss Bag (3/4 left)
      1x  Dr. Bassleer BioFish Food (1/2 left)
      1x  Brine Shrimp Feed (Full, never used)
      1x  Red Sea Coral Pro Salt (Enough left for 2-3 water changes)
      1x  Coral Snow Plus (enough left for 2-3 water changes)
      1x Biomate (enough left for 1 water change)

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 8

Orange Storm Clownfish

2. 1

WTS Lumini Pixie 80 (Brand new, good for beginner)

3. 1

Wts Sango reef sky led

4. 1

Wts Sango reef sky led