Red Sea Product Support

Red Sea Support

• Sponsor
17 hours ago, reefercoral said:

I have the same question. I have a nano tank and the last time i dose 1ml it wiped out all the fishes. Can only dose 0.2ml each time. Can i dilute it with water so that i can use a doser?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Nopox causes no harm to the livestocks. When overdosed, it could cause bacterial bloom which would deplete the oxygen level and thus killing fishes. 
Please share what other products that you are using in conjunction with nopox. Are you using any skimmer for your nano tank?

• Sponsor
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:41 AM, reefercoral said:

I dosed 1ml before. Fish died.
Dosed 0.5ml fish also died.
Only dosed 0.2ml then fish survived. Skimmer not off.
Running 15g mixed reef tank.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What is your No3 and Po4 level?

• Sponsor

Guide for NOPOX.

1. Test your Nitrate level before using NOPOX

2. Estimate your total volume of water (aquarium & sump less volume of live rocks etc)

3. Once you have confirmed the nitrate level and tank volume, dose NOPOX according to the chart below:

nopox.jpg.162d8aa779b199830e1faf137cb344b2.jpg
  4. Efficient protein skimming is essential to provide the necessary oxygenation to the aquarium and to remove bacterial flocks from the water.

5. NOPOX must be added consistently on a daily basis to prevent starvation and destruction of the nitrate reducing bacteria. If you miss one or more days of using NOPOX do not add the extra amount that you have missed, instead resume the dosing at the current daily dose you calculated.

6. Note, as your nitrate reduces, the amount of NOPOX you add also reduces, so keep testing your nitrate during the first few months of using NOPOX, until you reduce it to 1-0.25ppm, and then continue at that dosage.

7. NPX is a carbon source that provide nutrition to bacteria which break down nitrate.  If your nitrate levels are high, then NPX will stimulate a large bacteria population to start breaking down nitrates.  Therefore, be careful not to overdose NPOX, and never use more than the recommended dosage.

8. If you overdose, then the bacteria produced may deplete oxygen in the water.  Hence the need for an efficient protein skimmer to aerate the water.  If you have overdosed, then immediately perform a large water change

9. For use on SPS aquariums, and more detail advice, please read the product manual.

NPX is an extremely effective product for reducing nitrate in your aquarium, use is carefully and according to the dosing instructions, and you should achieve low levels of nitrates quickly and be able to maintain them at the low level forever.

• 7 months later...
  • Sponsor
20 hours ago, nec said:

May I know warranty for Red Sea 425xl in Singapore ?

eyeing on the new tank haha :)

Hi, 

Thanks for the message.

We are offering 2 years + 1 years warranty for the main display tank if you register online.

Thanks.