Vibrant 16 Ounce bottle to let go

• SRC Member

Hi Guys

I have 2 bottles of 16 oz Vibrant to let go at 75 SGD each. Brand new brought in from US on 29th December 2019.

I brought in 3 and used one for myself so I'm left with a balance of two bottles with the intent to sell to our reefer. I just started using it myself.

Anyone interested can WhatsApp me at 92387545. Collection will be at my place at 730202 marsiling drive.

Profits will be used to expand the hobby.

20191231_170909.jpeg20191231_170914.jpeg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Like 1

• SRC Member

profiting like that??? 75 SGD each is not cheap!
LFS selling at $82 or $85 and still gives a discounted rate! I rather grow their LFS then fund your hobby.

Edited by DeadmanZ
  • Like 2

• SRC Member

Ok considering that LFS selling at 84. Then say you bought stuff from them and hit the minimum spending and they gave free delivery plus got discount 10% . It Brings down to 75.6

I am letting go at 75 plus I also agreed on meet up if fair for both parties upon an agreed location plus no minimum spending required and I only brought in 3 bottles. One I use them the other 2 I let go at 75 without having the buyers oblige to a minimum spending and at a lower price so they can benefit. I don’t see what’s wrong. I also don’t profit much considering that it had to be checked in and flown over plus I don’t get special discount from MOQ from supplier. It could have cost more than the 75 that I am offering but still I try to keep it reasonable.

So what do you suggest the price to be?

• SRC Member

Ok considering that LFS selling at 84. Then say you bought stuff from them and hit the minimum spending and they gave free delivery plus got discount 10% . It Brings down to 75.6

I am letting go at 75 plus I also agreed on meet up if fair for both parties upon an agreed location plus no minimum spending required and I only brought in 3 bottles. One I use them the other 2 I let go at 75 without having the buyers oblige to a minimum spending and at a lower price so they can benefit. I don’t see what’s wrong. I also don’t profit much considering that it had to be checked in and flown over plus I don’t get special discount from MOQ from supplier. It could have cost more than the 75 that I am offering but still I try to keep it reasonable.

So what do you suggest the price to be?

• SRC Member

Thank you guys for your support.

All items are already sold. It was not much but perhaps it has served the buyers well.

If I should go overseas and see some good stuff to bring in again, I will try to bring them in.

Thanks to those who understands and has provided me the support.

• Like 1