Top Posters In This Topic

• Sponsor

I hope you guys don't mind me putting a bit of my fishes here:

Some of my stocks (only after 4pm pls)

- 45 blue tangs.

- golden head gobies. (many)

Other sand cleaners (recommended):

- black sea cucumber,

- banded gobies - I think these fela are more hard working than the golden head. ;)

PM me if you need to check on my stocks...

:thanks:

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• SRC Member

wah, man..care to share?

if this is still on the old SRC server, then you can find my curses and swears against that shop.

Their service sucks! asking customers to invest in useless equipments and everything to them is good BUT ULTRA EXPENSIVE! especially corals! ever see before a piece of star polyps costs $40+ buckS? size only around the palm of your hand? 40 bucks leh.. its cold hard cash!! crazy pricings! and services worst! never like to teach customers! expect everyone to buy from them and give wrong advices! say undergravel plates are the best filtration! seahorses can keep with tangs! basically everything in there sucks la! i prefer anywhere even any ulu lfs in the corner or longkang of singapore than there! there is nono for every memeber of SRC or even a marine reefer or even a FOWLR-er! trust me! going there is end of your pocket and end of your tank! Go at your own RISK!! :evil:

IMO, chop off my legs first before i go. I only go there twice since 3 years? go there and inspect their corals. never talk never say anything. but then.. you know la.. everything sucks in there! and the owner has the same surname as mine! ONG! wah kaoz.. SUAY! :blink::angry:

• SRC Supporter

haha... it was about 10-12years ago when i first wanted to start my marine tank when i saw them in his shop..

but he did not want to sell it to me..he says im too young to understand such things..

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

I went there twice when i started marine... Once is go myself he didnt even bother entertain... Then when with my parent, He immediately entertain me and my parent... But in the end still didnt buy anything... Hehe... :lol::lol: He must be cursing us after we left... LOLz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

hehe..i dun like to go when the farms are having family carnivals :lol:

i would feel that i went to an afternoon pasar malam..

besides, alot of nice things would have been sold on weekdays already

Erh... Tot the stock normally come on sat ones...

Member of:

me also wanna go pasir ris farm... getting chromis n gobies... is green mandarin dragonet like bleenies which clear sand ? ;) heard from an uncle at amk fish sop

Clear sand???? They eat pods... Very difficult to wean to frozen IMHO...

Member of:

the *cleverer* malays are the ones who brave hot weekday afternoons and explore the places...that's when they find the good stuff without being distracted by the hustle and bustle around them :D

i seen some perspiring as they make their rounds.....

and when they find something nice, it's ample reward for their toil :D

• SRC Member
hehe..i dun like to go when the farms are having family carnivals :lol:

i would feel that i went to an afternoon pasar malam..

besides, alot of nice things would have been sold on weekdays already

yea veri agree w u bro...... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

L35D - lots of small yellow tang & blue tang

new topic marine - lots of different size blue tangs,puple queen,sun burst

reefworld - button as normal ...... some powder blue tang.powder black tang, some blue tangs lots of small yellow tangs loaded with aglae rocks.....

behind reef world got lots of elephant ears

OuR LoVe StOrY SiTe->http://ohjs83.multiply.com

• SRC Member
the *cleverer* malays are the ones who brave hot weekday afternoons and explore the places...that's when they find the good stuff without being distracted by the hustle and bustle around them :D

i seen some perspiring as they make their rounds.....

and when they find something nice, it's ample reward for their toil :D

u must be reffering to me ar? :lol: im always there during weekdays but nvr during weekends unless my mum wana blaja buy fish food :lol::lol::lol:

dunno wats the fuss is abt gg on weekends <_< some difficult for my bro to park the car :pinch:

Was today at pasir ris farms...stocks are mentioned as by [JS]

Stocks at ahbeng's place include bicolor dottybacks, purple firefish, tomato clowns, cherub angel, anemone shrimp, some croceas, etc.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank the people at Ahbeng's place for their customer service. I'm not a regular there, however they did something that is quite commendable. I bought a yashia goby and pistol shrimp (alpheus randalli) pair from them this evening. The goby was a beauty, with a dorsal fin as long as the length of the goby itself. However, 45 mins after I bought it & I was on a bus back to the mrt, I noticed the goby spinning and breathing quite heavily in the bag. The shrimp was fine though. I got off the bus and took a cab back. Told the person about the situation and he willingly agreed to let me choose other livestock as replacement that is equal in value (since it was the only yashia and shrimp pair). In the end I exchanged it for a fungia. Really appreciate their gesture, if not I would have took cab back there for nothing. :thanks:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Was today at pasir ris farms...stocks are mentioned as by [JS]

Stocks at ahbeng's place include bicolor dottybacks, purple firefish, tomato clowns, cherub angel, anemone shrimp, some croceas, etc.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank the people at Ahbeng's place for their customer service. I'm not a regular there, however they did something that is quite commendable. I bought a yashia goby and pistol shrimp (alpheus randalli) pair from them this evening. The goby was a beauty, with a dorsal fin as long as the length of the goby itself. However, 45 mins after I bought it & I was on a bus back to the mrt, I noticed the goby spinning and breathing quite heavily in the bag. The shrimp was fine though. I got off the bus and took a cab back. Told the person about the situation and he willingly agreed to let me choose other livestock as replacement that is equal in value (since it was the only yashia and shrimp pair). In the end I exchanged it for a fungia. Really appreciate their gesture, if not I would have took cab back there for nothing. :thanks:

ahbeng's place as in pac marine? or l35d?