Going proper..

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

u can go online they have a facebook page and download some of the settings. I am using 2 Hydra 32. Total photo period is 10hrs. Including 1 hr ramp up and 1 hr ramp down. 

• Like 1

Clem's Clam Corner (Decommed)

60cm x 40cm x 30cm Tank

Nano tank reboot v2.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Good evening guys... It's been pretty depressing to watch an empty tank for almost 2mths due to covid-19... Even more depressing when the skimmer plug malfunction twice. Anyone have spare to let go?? Much appreciated..

If it helps, I'm running a Skimz SN143 skimmer..1590320078447.jpeg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Keep the posts coming looking forward to hearing and seeing your tank. The CB at least teaches patience, a key skill. Haha.

What's up buddy.. hope ure dg good.. I'm kinda depressed looking at my empty tank.. suffered a series of event:

- skimmer plug went dead twice (previous owner gave me two plug - now both dead)

- kids accidentally dislodged my chiller hose, a whole lot of cleaning (in the cabinet, and the entire dining floor)

- still trying to fig out how to set my lighting schedule, spectrum etc for the Hydra 52 thru the director

- my foxface got went into the return compartment and got stuck on the downflow inlet (dead within 24hr of rescue)

Haiz.. really hope someone here with experience w director usage can guide me wrt the lighting schedule, spectrum etc.

I've tried downloading the settings from aquaillumination site but somehow it doesn't load..

For now.. yeah.. just hoping for everyone to stay safe, till we can get back to normalcy again..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...