Cheap Fluval Evo 13.5 , full set with corals, skimmer, dosing pump, light controller, Teco Chiller

tjy

I will be decomm-ing my tank which has been with me for about 2.5 years. Some changes in my work requirements and I really can't find that time to maintain the tank.

Note: tank set has algae and coraline growth on 3 sides of glass, buyer will have to clean it up. Tank is still operating.

I have neglected the tank and felt someone should take better care of it and to give it a new lease of life. It is a beautiful tankset and I will be letting go cheap.

1) Fluval evo 13.5 with original hood (hood is cracked but usable - would advice to change the lighting and get rid of the hood - the stock light has too little blue) Have added blue led strips underneath the hood. Will come with the original light + 1 aftermarket light that I bought. The tank itself requires CLEANING.

2) Fluval light controller (2 channel)

3) 4 channel dosing pump Jebao

4) Fluval protein skimmer (works well in this tank)

5) Eheim  1000 pump

6) Fluval protein skimmer

7) Corals and live rocks - 2 heads of Gold Torch (bought from madpetz and cost of this is already near 100, healthy and doing well) , patches of GSP, zoas that grew alot, some golden cloves, alot of pulsing xenia, small yuma

Do take note that there is hair algae on the rocks. need some cleaning up here. 

For item 1 to 6 - All for $150.. (I am selling cheap so no nego. also, for the buyer, you will have to bring a pail to take the rocks and corals out, I will supply as many plastic bags as I can. For sand wise, I reccomend to just change it out). NOT FOR SEPARATE SALES

7) Teco TR5 1/12hp chiller. This is like the best and most silent chiller i have ever used. Cant hear much noise and cools down this evo easily. It looks very nice and because of how silent it is, I got it. Selling at $150. this chiller was bought in 2013 period, but works perfectly well! 

Again I must highlight that the tank requires cleaning. I am really too busy for the maintenance works and will stop reefing for awhile. Please refer to the attached photos (for the original light, I did not take a photo, but it will be included) Priority given to people who take both the tankset and chiller. Whatsapp me at 91084088

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg