Mobius App

sgtayc

Hi, hijack your thread... From the mobius app, is there a way to temporary turn the light on full blast when it's within the night timing? I usually re adjust the night timing.. And press resume schedule... But abit troublesome to do that. 

• SRC Supporter

The new Mobious app is only for radion G5 and some newer batch of ecotech equipment before they change to the new chip.

I think you can buy the new chip to be Mobious ready from local retailer soon.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member
Why my lighting can’t detect?

You can go to ecosmart live web site and login. Then under devices, expand the device. At the end it will show the status for mobius ready or not. If it says “ready” you don’t need to by a chip. Download the app. Sign up or sign in. Once your device is ready for new mobius firm ware update there will be a notice. I guess once you update you can connect your device. Based on the site all devices should be ready by end of july. I’m also waiting for a reply from support.

You can go to ecosmart live web site and login. Then under devices, expand the device. At the end it will show the status for mobius ready or not. If it says “ready” you don’t need to by a chip. Download the app. Sign up or sign in. Once your device is ready for new mobius firm ware update there will be a notice. I guess once you update you can connect your device. Based on the site all devices should be ready by end of july. I’m also waiting for a reply from support.

Thanks ... I will try do it ..

• SRC Member
I think we have to wait ....

I’ve just updated today. I think the support team enable for me. But all will be enabled in weeks time. It’s painless. Fast. But i had to reschedule again. I was running a custom schedule. Note it will off your lights for 10-15 minns. Then on with default settings.