Week 1 - 31th May to 6th Jun 2004

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Ang Lee Aquarium at AMK has clearance sales off ALL their products. Some even 30% off. :yeah::yeah: But there are now closed till Friday.

Bought the fiji tonga at very good prices... :yeah:

The Bioplankthon and the Coralplankthon are also at very good prices. Almost 40% if I'm not wrong. :P

There's also a series of AquaPharm products from USA at an offer of Buy 2 Get 2 Free... :yeah:

Checkout the website at www.aquapharmlabs.com before purchase :)

Alright....advertisement over...now let's put our hands together and bow in prayer... :angel:

May Anthony be blessed with a speedy recovery... :angel::):angel::angel:

O what happened? Are they closing down? :(

Hope they won't I have been there yet...

O what happened? Are they closing down? :(

Hope they won't I have been there yet...

sad to say, but yes. Ang Lee will cease operation by end of June. the boss aka Anthony is not in good health. they r trying to clear their existing stock fast and r oso trying to minimise their losses. U can say that they r virtually selling off everything in the shop cost to cost, if not; below cost.

the shop will be closed till friday. worth paying them a visit. esp if u r after aquapharm products and additives.

Pray for the boss, wishing him a speedy recovery, and that he may one day "east mountain rise again!" :nc:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Cheyenne (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

2. 0

PsyChic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Wyoming, WY To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

3. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Burlington, VT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

4. 0

Astrologer LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Vermont, VT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Voodoo Love Spells in Fargo, ND (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution