My 3.5ft own build tank

Rasheedh

• SRC Supporter
On 8/18/2020 at 11:04 PM, Rasheedh said:

Hi everyone...i am newbie here who started just early this year with a help of a nice bro from here too..currently just having a small nano tank and i thought why not go for a bigger one haha...so i planned to build a rimless 3.5ft tank with a cabinet on my own and wanted to share this long journey with all of you...feel free to correct me if i am going in the wrong way...

The build of the cabinet below

IMG_6205.JPG

IMG_6340.JPGIMG_6456.JPGIMG_6341.JPGIMG_6343.JPGIMG_6457.JPGIMG_6457.JPGIMG_6621.JPGIMG_6620.JPGIMG_6674.JPGIMG_6675.JPGIMG_6888.JPGIMG_6914.JPGIMG_6915.JPGIMG_6918.JPG

Manage to build the cabinet successfully which took me about a month because was doing it onli on my off days...will say it was tuff as i was doing this the first time and the onli help was youtube haha....stay tune for my tank overflow build ,sump and pipping...i hav a short video on my cabinet structure build , anyone knows how can i upload it...thank you

You can share your video on youtube and then post the link here it will be auto detected as a video display. If you have issue on how to upload, do PM me .. 

Many like me would me keen to see your DIY video .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...