Empty Tank/ Sump and Equipments for sale Part2

tropic

• SRC Member

Following items for sale. Selling cheap to clear space:-

1) BM doser pump shelf -$15

2) Zeolite and Skimz AragPure ( as it is) $10.

3) Bubble Magus A9 skimmer. Functioning well- $130

4) Tunze Nanostream. Very quiet. Use for salt mix only.. washed and clean. 2 units available- $50 each.

5) Aquaforest stonefix. Estimate slightly less than half left -$10.

5) Glass tank 8mm. Use for filling up my rodi and another is mixing salt tank.

RODI tank 1 (slight chip at front left corner and one hole at middle right side for RODI tube plumbing. $20
- Dimension: 50cmx40cmx50cm

Salt mix tank 2- $40 (for salt mix) - Dimension: 50cmx40cmx50cm

6) Sump tank. Pretty large size. For all your equipments and refugium needs. Tinted colour.
Made by CR aquarium. Letting go for $250.

Sump size (1100 X 700 X 450mm) with compartment for dipcoil & 2 x7" filter socks.
Self collect or arrange own mover. Heavy glass sump.

For all the above, PM me if keen. Self collect all items at my place @ Woodlands.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

still available.

1) Solid empty Tank (1050 X 750 X550mm) + Cabinet with solid wood frame (1500mm X 1000mm)+ Empty Sump (1100 X 700 X 450mm with compartment for dipcoil & 2 x7" filter socks and plenty biomedia space). To arrange own mover and installer.

Glass display 12mm thick. Full euro bracing. Crystal glass on the front and right side. Minor scratches on front left area of glass but not noticeable when fill up with water and viewing. Sump tank is tinted (8mm). Tank have been cleaned and washed reasonably. Done by CRA. Pm if keen. Arrange own movers/installer. Looking to clear by Feb 2021.

**Note: Plus point for this setup also most of the pipe and valves are connected by unions. they can be disconnecter and you able to connect back when the tank is assembled back at your place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Last final call for those who interested in the setup otherwise I have to make plans to clear to make space. Those who interested in sump alone are also open to self collect and clear ASAP.