Suggestions and Budget for 3 feet tank setup

Hello all! I started by reef journey 8 years ago with a 2 feet nano tank. Have since stopped the hobby due to work commitments but now, i'm keen to restart again, this time with a proper setup. Since my home only has space for a 3 feet tank, let's just go with that.

I'm looking for a good setup with LED lights, Skimmer, Chiller, Sump etc. Planning to keep LPS and maybe SPS someday. Would not mind paying for better quality hardware and wanna keep maintenance as low as possible. Better still if the hardware can integrate to mobile app. Any suggestions and budget to set aside?

My Tank Journey

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all! I started by reef journey 8 years ago with a 2 feet nano tank. Have since stopped the hobby due to work commitments but now, i'm keen to restart again, this time with a proper setup. Since my home only has space for a 3 feet tank, let's just go with that.
I'm looking for a good setup with LED lights, Skimmer, Chiller, Sump etc. Planning to keep LPS and maybe SPS someday. Would not mind paying for better quality hardware and wanna keep maintenance as low as possible. Better still if the hardware can integrate to mobile app. Any suggestions and budget to set aside?

If you want Keep SPS and Low maintenance. You will need quite a bit of equipments. Maybe you should check out what can be wifi compatible and create a list. From there you can see if your Budget allows you to go ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk