winston.jazzi

• SRC Member

- Monti encrusted on Rock, at least 3": $50

- Chilli pepper encrusted on frag plug 2": $20

- yellow digi 4-5": $30

- A few dozens of red mushrooms on rock: $50

- 8-10 Orange yuma on rock $30

- Paly: $20

Buy more will get stylo or gsp free while stocks last. PM to deal in West. Screenshot_20201227_091355.jpegScreenshot_20201226_171001.jpegScreenshot_20201226_171048.jpegIMG_20201226_163157.jpegIMG_20201226_163044.jpegIMG_20201226_163225.jpeg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member

A big thank you to the reefers who supported me by purchasing the Corals and fishes I could offer. (Erm..... some got free Corals as a bundle as well.) A few more deliveries and collections next few days. My apologies to some other reefers that I could not offer.

I appreciate some reefer's feedback that my Corals and fishes are bigger and healthier to see them in person that in the images I posted. ~ It's worth every penny spent! It's a waste to decom such a stable system where the live stocks are so happy and chubby!

Yes, it's painful and saddened to decom this 3.5 years 422 tank due to the Home Improvement Programme and other commitments for the coming year.

Lastly, I know my fishes and Corals are in good reefers' hands and wishing you all a safe and blessed 2021. God bless. Ciao!

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Thanks 1