Torchy torch

Owenlimkopi

• SRC Member

Heey peepsbwas just wondering how do you guys get long tentacles on your torches? A few months back i bought a dragonsoul tentacles really long and sexy but now itss pretty short. Any reasons for the torches not fully extending? Also what kinda flow would be better for the extensions for torches? Thanks in advance! 90ecd9ccf8334de286e23c49ac98b08d.jpg77d0e29b800888008bee472743e0b8de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

• SRC Member
Sorry to highjack, am curious too. Some of my torches grow long but some just can’t seem to grow (notwithstanding those mini torch type meant to be short). Is it something to do with lighting and flow? But ur torches in the pic definitely look nicer than mine. default_smile.png

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app
I am honestly puzzled too. Because i have a few different torches all placed in the same area but all extends well and nicely except for this piece soo yea.... Thank youu btw!

• SRC Member
Most, if not all, answers you’ll get will be anecdotal 
My personal experience coincides closely to this Reefer’s:
7209A69A-C607-4C75-B995-C21083413366.jpeg.29485bd7956e0cd2c11a35d9da94e232.jpeg
source: https://reefbuilders.com/2020/08/25/kevins-reef-tank-is-an-lps-masterpiece/
Ooooo alright i guesss higher nutrient levels and stronger parrrr! Thankkk you for the helpp and the link to ittt!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...