Zoanthids Fanatics

NoobReeferSG

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

When I finally set up my tank I hope to have a moderately sized island of 4 or so different types of zoas but there are some many and so many names that I can't choose...  Is there a website with a comprehensive list of zoas, their pictures and also their care needs that I can refer to?

Edited by Validator

• SRC Member
When I finally set up my tank I hope to have a moderately sized island of 4 or so different types of zoas but there are some many and so many names that I can't choose...  Is there a website with a comprehensive list of zoas, their pictures and also their care needs that I can refer to?

Hope some seniors can share !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Validator said:

Hey bro. This i do not know, however there are fb groups where ppl from all over the world share Zoas pics an some are really cool looking. You can take a look at zoafanatics group

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Thanks for the idea.  I was getting alot of inspirations through Youtube.  I thought this video was quite helpful with the use of the color wheel to match zoas so that the garden pops. https://youtu.be/VRrtO973LsQ

Now looking at getting a tank first but I think my initial plans burst my intended budget. :(

19 hours ago, Validator said:

Thanks for the idea.  I was getting alot of inspirations through Youtube.  I thought this video was quite helpful with the use of the color wheel to match zoas so that the garden pops. https://youtu.be/VRrtO973LsQ

Now looking at getting a tank first but I think my initial plans burst my intended budget. :(

Take it slow bro. Zoas are really nice and when out diff colours together they look amazing