Skunk clown only accepted at night

• SRC Member

Hi all!

I know the title is weird but I have 3 pink skunk clowns and the smallest one is always chased out when the lights come on and only accepted again at night?

Anyone has any experience with such behaviours? Probably better to let someone else adopt the smallest clown?

First photo when lights just came on, being chased out it will eventually go further and further away

IMG_0929.JPG

But at night they sleep together like nothing happened

IMG_0559.JPG

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member

Generally it’s not the best idea to have 3 clowns of the same concentric species together, likely the existing pair/2 will tend to pick on the outlier. If you have a big enough tank they might tolerate each other, otherwise yeah prolly best to remove the one that’s being bullied

• SRC Member
Generally it’s not the best idea to have 3 clowns of the same concentric species together, likely the existing pair/2 will tend to pick on the outlier. If you have a big enough tank they might tolerate each other, otherwise yeah prolly best to remove the one that’s being bullied

I see. Then I it’s best for me to remove it. Thanks for your help!