Fish Names & Reef Compitable

• SRC Member

Thanks this is useful.  I found it interesting that some fishes that are commonly labeled as peaceful are labeled as semi-aggressive instead in this list.  This corroborates with the feedback I have seen on the internet about some of these peaceful fishes. 

• SRC Member
On 2/9/2021 at 9:03 PM, Validator said:

Thanks this is useful.  I found it interesting that some fishes that are commonly labeled as peaceful are labeled as semi-aggressive instead in this list.  This corroborates with the feedback I have seen on the internet about some of these peaceful fishes. 

I suspect a lot of times what happens is that people don't keep the fishes healthy enough to show the true behaviour. Many fishes needs to be healthy and robust to exert dominance. 

@Rudz Vankovic, semi-aggressive can mean different things for different fishes. Reef safe and diet are also not a yes or no, carnivore or herbivores question.  Use these information as a guide,  but if you intend to get a fish, do know a lot more about them before committing. 

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Merci beaucoup monsieur :)

I suspect a lot of times what happens is that people don't keep the fishes healthy enough to show the true behaviour. Many fishes needs to be healthy and robust to exert dominance. 
[mention=27947]Rudz Vankovic[/mention], semi-aggressive can mean different things for different fishes. Reef safe and diet are also not a yes or no, carnivore or herbivores question.  Use these information as a guide,  but if you intend to get a fish, do know a lot more about them before committing. 

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app