weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

• SRC Member

Excuse me... :o

I saw it first and just showed him what a find I got hor... :upsidedown:

Didn't know he also like it... :lol::lol::lol:

Never even need to lock or smash elbows over it with him. ;)

Terry...if I saw a nice one...will let you know...remembered you saying that you have an affinity to it... :)

• SRC Member

roger that and if by december you still haven't get...come by my place...maybe you can have it or can help me keep it first...see how... :P

i relocating for six months... :P

Let me explain the situation:

She was helping to unpack and picked up this bag with the elbi, she thought it was an angel. Then she passed it over to me. I saw it and I thought she didn't want to and thought I want it so I put it in my bag.

Then when going to pay that time she got an experienced guy to ID it and confirm it's a tang. So she said she wanna it and I thought why not since I already got so many tangs and I can pop over to ML to buy one lol.....

cool eh ??

• SRC Member
Let me explain the situation:

She was helping to unpack and picked up this bag with the elbi, she thought it was an angel. Then she passed it over to me. I saw it and I thought she didn't want to and thought I want it so I put it in my bag.

Then when going to pay that time she got an experienced guy to ID it and confirm it's a tang. So she said she wanna it and I thought why not since I already got so many tangs and I can pop over to ML to buy one lol.....

cool eh ??

you win...you win... :lol::lol::lol:

I have very poor memory wan lah... :rolleyes:

roger that and if by december you still haven't get...come by my place...maybe you can have it or can help me keep it first...see how... :P

i relocating for six months... :P

:blink::blink: I help you keep you wun be able to get it back liao... Hehee..... Relocating???

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

:blink::blink: I help you keep you wun be able to get it back liao... Hehee..... Relocating???

Taking a sabbath from work and retreating into the deserts when people retreat into mountains... :P:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
better not reveal the LFS else pple all folk over there for free frags :P

I saw the color suspect alive then I pick up and smell and confirm still alive so offered to help throw it away lol.

Kum sia kum sia.....

You got your treasure too hor? Got chance frag ah....

so your kind deed of giving that fish a pass, reward you with 2 longkang frags.... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Bro, there is no need to fight over fishes one lar... if you want then just tell me lor if I can I pass to you ha ha.

One good deal in return for the others. Wait heng heng the longkang frags turn out light colored SPS then siao liao like kanna strike toto :P

haha..that's why u hardly see me on new shipment day.

to me, what's available at the moment in the LFS when I'm there, and what I think nice will be nice lor...not need to squeeze and cheong one....and no need for others to say nice then is nice....

It's definitely better than buying those nice nice fish and sps on new shipment arrival day, go back 3 days later found them died or sps turn brown or RTN...

:P:P:P

it's a hobby for us to enjoy and relax.... :D

at the same time make new friends lor... :D

That is exactly very true. You buy the fish and/or coral, inverts because you feel that they are nice. We don't need others to come and say they are not rare or not nice. Those people just got nothing better to do or simply jealous lor. Cos sometimes they can't find that same fish kekekeke.

More friends is better than enemy, at least we can share what we had but sometimes pple treat other's good advise/intention as shit then you know lar vocalno erupt liao :P

• SRC Member

wah...treading on fine thin line here... :huh::rolleyes:

anyway, just wanna say 'thanks' to weileong for not allowing me a chance to show my kicks and punches... :lol::evil::evil:

And also...same mentality...my fishes are acquired because they look pleasant to me and not because they are rare..although I would break an arm and a leg just to get feeding moorishes... :yeah::yeah::wub::wub:

Here's a clear shot of the face. Hope can help to better ID it.

That's a fang blenny, a cleaner wrasse mimic!!!! :blink: Where did you buy that from??

IMO, quite irresponsible for the wholesaler to put this in the stocklist for export!

This fish will rip flesh off your fishes!!!!!

AT

• SRC Member

Bro, can a long lighting cycle be the cause of ICH?

What I have observed is that the AT will be relatively ICH-free in the morning and afternoon but will be ICH infested at night.

SO the question is dat can an extra long lighting cycle (12 hour) lead to stress for the fish and thus ICH?

Bro Alfa, I really have no idea but I tell you one thing, my in FOWLR my PBT kanna ich until very fine power black out the whole tank for 4 days. When I meant black out it means total darkness even the top part of the tank also covered of course left some holes for ventilation.

4 days later I open up the tank at night and the PBT has no more white spots and is kicking.

My lighting hrs is 10hrs for main 2x250W 14KK and 150W 20KK would light up 1 hrs before the main MH come on and will go off one hr after the main MH goes off. With this I noticed that the fishes are less shocked rather than having the main MH off suddenly. Could this have caused the ich due to stress?

Probably we need to invest in self-dimming FL or a moon lights liao lol. More $$$$ fly away.

Another thing is that I noticed if you keep your hands away from the tank then the fishes will not have ich.... when they go into hiding means they are scared and that causes stress.

UPS installed. No need to panic anymore during power failure :P

When no power failure you won't even think of the UPS but when power failure occurs you'll regret why you didn't think about it.

Now driving my tunze stream 6100. Might consider getting a 6060 or 6080 so the backup time can be longer. Will test the run time one of these days.

Still charging as I got brand new gel. The 6100 draws 45w and it didn't even load the UPS sufficiently to show a bar :P

post-34-1089285850.jpg