WTS new 5 stage RODI system with new filters, DI resin and RO membrane.

R0B

• SRC Member

Asking SGD$215 for a new 5 stage RODI system with brand new/sealed 5 micron sediment filter, 2 carbon blocks a new 200GPD RO membrane (plus DI Resin) 

System also comes with a triple TDS meter, that allows you to monitor filters health at various stages. Also comes with an auto cut off valve, along with a 350gpd flow restrictor which would allow the system to run continuously if needed.

The system is completed by a refillable DI resin stage with new mixed resin pre installed, and a additional 400g tub of mixed resin included.

(I also have a small pressure barrel and tap - see pic. This allows the ro to be used as a drinking source ... so if you also want let me know +$15)

The system was used just a couple of times to test and has been in my store for a while as spare. I recently replaced the metal frame to fit an upgraded RO membrane housing. All the filters were also purchased recently.

Deal in west, near Har Par Villa else I can also deliver if needed/agreed. WhatsApp me on 88080763 or PM me here. 

Happy Reefing. 20210523_164618.jpeg20210523_171051.jpeg