Biospheres Rack

triggerfish

• SRC Member

Gathered from another reefkeeping forum on this rack for Maxspect Biospheres.  Personally, like neatness and having an IOS tank, i guess a rack would help in placing the biospheres in a neat manner, at the same time ensuring there is ample flow thus in the long run, minimising any chance in trapping detritus etc.

Ordered these racks from https://aquaprint.uk/ and was very helpful and prompt in adding Singapore to their list of International Orders upon corresponding with them via Facebook (Messenger).

Some reefers may find it non cost effective in having such a rack as just a filter bag will also function likewise.  I personally take interests in trying out certain products and isn't it also one of the many reasons we are having hobbies too?

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Aqua Print in anyway but intend to share my experiences in trying this product.  

Anyway, product came in 2 days back, takes about a week from UK to reach our shores. Nicely packed and sturdy packaging.

IMG_20210603_092549_resized_20210603_093248561.jpg

IMG_20210603_092521_resized_20210603_093248944.jpg

• 1 month later...