Opinions on AF rocks

• SRC Member

Hi all,

I'm planning to start a reef tank with dead rocks, deciding between caribsea life rocks and aquaforest rocks. 

Wondering if anyone got any experience on AF rocks as I can only find a little bit reviews/opinions on the internet and someone mentioned that AF rocks will increase nitrite hugely after cycling. 

Any ideas are welcomed. 

Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Went through the same consideration before and decided to get caribsea. Never heard of the issues with AF as I have some friends using it with no issues. Key thing is to ensure that your tank is cycled properly

I then decided to get normal white rock and made my own shapes. It just made a lot more sense money wise 🤣

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member
On 6/23/2021 at 12:25 AM, ReefBub95 said:

Went through the same consideration before and decided to get caribsea. Never heard of the issues with AF as I have some friends using it with no issues. Key thing is to ensure that your tank is cycled properly

I then decided to get normal white rock and made my own shapes. It just made a lot more sense money wise

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

lol cool. thanks bro, will give AF a try.