Looking for Cheap Easy SPSes to Buy Around Sengkang Area Also Looking for Nice Big Zoas(Multiple Polyps)

Validator

• SRC Member

HI All,

I am thinking of trying some cheap easy SPSes with nice colour patterns.  Some SPSes I had eyes on are Rastafarian/Pink/Radioactive Birdnest, Fibre Optics Pocci, mermaids, staghorns. I am not sure if these are cheap or easy but look quite nice.

I am also still working on building a zoa garden so may consider some multi polyp frags of big zoas.  Not keen on Palys because worried about the Palytoxin.

Due to some travel restrictions imposed by the wife hope to be able to deal near Sengkang area.  Punggol is also ok.  If you are not in the regions above but willing to deliver to my place, I am willing to foot a small sum for the delivery if I feel the cost is fair.

Intend to set aside a small fund monthly to get some frags so will bump this up monthly especially if I have extra time that month to mess with the tank.

Do PM me with the price and some pictures of the frags you can sell.  I will try to reply to all I get messages from, but no obligations on buying ok?

Thank you for your attention. :)

• SRC Member

Hi bro

I have the following easy sps.. mayb u will be interested:  pink n radioactive birdnest, radioactive pocci, forest fire, monti, red stag n bali slimer, etc..

Can watsapp me at 93364474.. will sell @ very good prices for ppl keen to try sps :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

I got radioactive bn, forest fire digitata,  red staghorn, blue digitata. 

Foc for you if u can travel down to pasir ris. These grow like weeds for me, no need buy them at all. Pm me for collection.

Cheers

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

• 2 weeks later...