Affordable Lighting

mehtadata

Hi all, relatively new to the coral keeping side of things. Starting out with some softies (zoas, etc) - have a nicrew reef led light, seems to be ok, but not alot of lighting control - I'm sure it's not good enough longer term. I would maybe get into more corals like LPS (currently no interest in SPS due to time commitment?). But even with softies, I'm happy right now.

My tank is 90cm long, can folks recommend the best light - I'm on a bit of a budget so please note.

Thanks.

Just for the rest, I ended up going with a Cetus2 LED - comes with a nice arm in the package at a great price. Performance so far (2 days) is impressive, running at 40% and the tank has really lit up. Softies doing well - hammer is the best I've ever seen it in months. Great control, scheduling all included no additional adapters needed (bluetooth only). I have it up at the highest on the arm so decent coverage for my 90cm. If I go to more lighting requirement corals, I can add a second I believe to make it work but for now all good.