Tigger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Heard the news 10.30 pm - never mentioned much about the victim .. hope he is doing fine..

In fact I drop by your place at about 7.45pm - I saw the shop beside all in a mess... and your shop closed...... in my mind ...I was swearing how come your shop always closed :lol: becasue I never been to your shop

And I wanted to see what sign you put up ... maybe operating hours or something ... but I saw "NO PARKING" :lol: - Is that new ? :lol:

• Sponsor

I guess no news is good news!

Bro.. next time dial my hotline 91598572 to check whether I'm still around. I was still inside and it was raining Heavily.

We closed at 7.30pm daily except for Sat & Sunday where we closed at 7pm. We are OFF on Mondays.

"No Parking" was to dissuade 1 fellow who always park right into my doorway before my shop's opening since May 04. :)

• SRC Member

sleeping driver?

they ought to be "slaughtered"

had the misfortune to sit in a cab whose driver was sleeping soundly some time back...

and the cab could stop in the middle of the road ....not to mention the continuous swerving of the cab left right and centre on the roads..

when i called the cab company to inform them..all they saw was they would send the driver for driving lessons....i wonder..lessons on how to keep himself wake?

singapore too passive...always wait till a serious accident or incident to impose strict rules and penalties...