Designer Clowns

xuanyi

22 minutes ago, nkxyy said:

heard from a few people the business there not honest. Also personal experience and facebook and google reviews.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

Yeah. The lady there was constantly trying to sell fishes/corals to me without checking on my proficiency in reefing (i am new to this)

she was trying to sell me a juvenile Clown Tang! Interestingly, I was watching a youtube clip with my son the night before on Tangs and the clown tang is one of the most aggressive Tangs out there! Certainly not recommended for a novice like myself. 

Yeah. The lady there was constantly trying to sell fishes/corals to me without checking on my proficiency in reefing (i am new to this)
she was trying to sell me a juvenile Clown Tang! Interestingly, I was watching a youtube clip with my son the night before on Tangs and the clown tang is one of the most aggressive Tangs out there! Certainly not recommended for a novice like myself. 
yep. When i was looking for a tank and i stumbled across them. They told me that their tanks wouldn't need chillers for the corals and i didn't know much at that time and believed it but i went and look for more information, digging around the internet and other lfs. They kept urging me to hurry sign a contract and buy their tanks and addictives. thank god i was careful. never going back there again.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Like 1