Just Got a 4" x 2" x 2"

YzF

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

In my opinion, your tank REALLY ROCKS!!! Really cool with all those yumas.

Btw, I am a teacher and my project groups students are going to start a tank and then they are going to learn to grow and frag mushrooms/yumas/rics etc for their project.

So I hope that during your rescaping, if then of the yumas drops off, can you donate to me please so that I can let my students "multiply" it for you.

The school is in Hougang. Thanks.

wow bro, your tank really swee swee!

too bad didn't have time to have a look in person when i collected the digi from you previously.

tempting me to try yumas n rics again.... had a few melted from my 1st try a few months back so reluctant to get them again. any tips?

• SRC Member
In my opinion, your tank REALLY ROCKS!!! Really cool with all those yumas.

Btw, I am a teacher and my project groups students are going to start a tank and then they are going to learn to grow and frag mushrooms/yumas/rics etc for their project.

So I hope that during your rescaping, if then of the yumas drops off, can you donate to me please so that I can let my students "multiply" it for you.

The school is in Hougang. Thanks.

Hi thanks for the compliment. School in Hougang? Which one is it? What are you keeping yourself??

Well, most of the time when yumas fall of, i dun even know where they go to.. :P

Bro dorado.. Yup :rolleyes:

Bro elimmel.. How's the frag doing? We can meet for a cup of coffee someday if you like ;) What made you give up on rics?? They are not really that difficult to keep plus they are soooooo seducing... :kiss:

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Realised my CO2 cylinder ran out of gas.... Dun know since when it exhausted. Only check everything when a number of my SPS and rics starts to STN and melts.. :cry: :cry: :cry: ....kH was at 4.

Some of the Yuma includes,

2 Pink

1 Red

1 Orange and Green strip

1 Purple and green skirt.

1 Orange tip and green base

1 Purple

1 turqoise

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member
Realised my CO2 cylinder ran out of gas.... Dun know since when it exhausted. Only check everything when a number of my SPS and rics starts to STN and melts.. :cry: :cry: :cry: ....kH was at 4.

Some of the Yuma includes,

2 Pink

1 Red

1 Orange and Green strip

1 Purple and green skirt.

1 Orange tip and green base

1 Purple

1 turqoise

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

sorry to heard sum of ur rics melted

nice tank u got there

any new stuff or new yuma collected?