Reefing Journey

Kenjitan5285

• SRC Member

Sharing my 4 months old tank. Upgrade from 2.5ft. I really enjoy shallow tank, is my dream tank when I view coral at LFS. I feel shallow tank was easy maintain and nice viewing. Also from previous sand bed to bare bottom. Easy cleaning and without dusty. Wish all Reefer happy reefing and sharing. 🥰Image1635769038.858550.jpg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Like 3

• SRC Member
Always nice to see someone is getting their dream setup! How much litres is your tank? I was reading somewhere that you need approval to put fish tanks in balcony if it exceeds certain weight.

Non as above mention for balcony. 525L include sump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Is your tank not in the balcony? Anyways, if it is not, no worries otherwise, might want to check out / validate. I know a PE review is required for anything more than 600kg, including sands, rocks and equipment for HDBs

• SRC Supporter

Lovely!

Even though you mentioned no direct sunlight,  there is still good levels of light reaching the corals. Very sure the corals are benefitting from it. All looks to be doing so well.

More pics please :)

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mysliceofnature/

• SRC Member
Lovely!
Even though you mentioned no direct sunlight,  there is still good levels of light reaching the corals. Very sure the corals are benefitting from it. All looks to be doing so well.
More pics please

Natural light they like it and open puffy. This is what i experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...