WTG chaeto

Validator

• SRC Member

Hi All, 

I forgot to switch off my refugium light and the chaeto went into overdrive.  So I have about 2-3 helpings of chaeto to give away.  Might have some tisbe pods in it as I seeded the refugium earlier last month.

Collect at 544291

Any donations of spare zoa frags is welcome.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

I have another round of Chaeto to give away, about 2 helpings.  It is heavily seeded with thisbe pods from Algae gen.  Collect at my block(544291), please PM me for my contact.  

I welcome kind donations of colorful golfball size Zoa colonies/Pulsing Xenia/lumi mushrooms.  Not a necessity but nice to have.

A small request please contact me only if you are really going to get from me.  I had two members who decided at the last minute not to take one didn't even respond.  Ended up throwing away.

Edited by Validator
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

HI All, have another round of Chaeto to give out.   2 - 3 helpings.  Same as above welcoming donations of spare corals etc.  A nice to have but not required.  Please PM me.  Am going back to full time at office work soon so may need to coordinate the giving out of chaeto to evenings. 

It looks like this is going to be a monthly affair.

Edited by Validator

• SRC Member
Hi All, 
I forgot to switch off my refugium light and the chaeto went into overdrive.  So I have about 2-3 helpings of chaeto to give away.  Might have some tisbe pods in it as I seeded the refugium earlier last month.
Collect at 544291
I intrested cheato 98507742

Sent from my SM-G970F using Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Hi All, after a few weeks after my fuge light popped and the fuge plunged into darkness, my chaeto almost withered and died.  Managed to order another replacement fuge light after going through a few different types which did not work as well. Will be giving away the other lights on my other thread in exchange for corals for people who want to try.  One surprise, the pods are still alive.

Now I have another round of Chaeto to give out.   2 - 3 helpings.  Same as above welcoming donations of spare corals, would love Zoas and pulsing xenia(attached to small rocks if possible), cloves, lumi leathers  but others are worth a try.  A nice to have but not required.  Please PM me.  I have gone back to full time at office work so may need to coordinate the giving out of chaeto to evenings. 

Edited by Validator

• SRC Member
Hi All, 
Collect at 544291
I intrested were to correct

Sent from my SM-G970F using Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I have another round of Chaeto to give out.   1 - 2 helpings because I already have one taker.  Same as above welcoming donations of spare corals, would love Zoas and pulsing xenia(attached to small rocks if possible), cloves, lumi leathers  but others are worth a try.  A nice to have but not required.  Please PM me.  I have gone back to full time at office work so may need to coordinate the giving out of chaeto to evenings. 

• 3 weeks later...