LF> Rarer Zoanthids :)

Looking for anything I do not have yet, preferably 3 - 4 polyp frags will be great! 

Currently Already Have: 
- Mindtrick Zoanthids 

- GMK 

- Speckled Kracks

- Oompa Loompa 

- XC Illusions 

- Rainbow Hornet 

- Everlasting Gobstopper 

-Red Hornet 

- Candy Crush 

- White Zombie (Melting) --> Attempting Rescue 

- Salted Agaves (Melting) --> Attmpting Rescue 

- True Rastas 

- LA Lakers 

- Watermelon Zoas 

- Candy Apple Green

- Rainbow Infusions

- Lord of the Rings

- Chucky's Bride 

- Miami Ding Dang's 

- Gorilla Nipples

- BEBBs

- Vamp In Drags

- Sunflower

- Scrambled Eggs

-BEBB 

- Vampires 

- Tutti Fruti

- Tequila Sunrise 

- Devil's Amour

- Mandrine Orange

- Blue core Green skirt Zoa

- Chiqs

- Purple Bees 

- Pink Sakuras 

- Pink Hallucinations 

Please telegram me if u have other zoas outside of what Ive listed for sale @ohmyxuan or wa me at 900818zero9 

• Like 1

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By xIHA
      3 frags for sale $8 each collection at siglap/bedok area

• By OrangetheClownfish
      I suspect my Zoas have zoa pox or something. Please help me identify and tell me what medication i should get! Thanks (if possible also state the price that u know of)

• By OrangetheClownfish
      i recently fragged a small part of my zoa which was not attached to the base rock (outgrew probbably)
      it has heads on all sides so i dont know how to attach it to a rock
      i want to use superglue but if i do, some of the heads would die (cuz face down onto the rock glued)
      what should i do?
    • By OrangetheClownfish
      I bought a green zoa colony 9 days ago. They were brilliantly opening up quite soon after I first put them in the tank. For some reason, about 3 or 4 days ago, patches of them (all on the same rock) would close, but they'll open back in a few minutes. However I noticed today and yesterday that all of them except a small handful don't open. And those that opened don't open fully. Any help?

My tank is the 16L Ocean Free nano marine tank, bioloads are 1 ocellaris clownfish, 1 blue leg hermit crab, and the zoa colony.
      1 hangon filter in usage. Protein skimmer in the tank set is not in use.
      Tank temperature: Usually 28 degress celcius
    • By OrangetheClownfish
      I bought a green zoa colony 9 days ago. They were brilliantly opening up quite soon after I first put them in the tank. For some reason, about 3 or 4 days ago, patches of them (all on the same rock) would close, but they'll open back in a few minutes. However I noticed today and yesterday that all of them except a small handful don't open. And those that opened don't open fully. Any help?

My tank is the 16L Ocean Free nano marine tank, bioloads are 1 ocellaris clownfish, 1 blue leg hermit crab, and the zoa colony.
      1 hangon filter in usage. Protein skimmer in the tank set is not in use.
      Tank temperature: Usually 28 degress celcius
  • Topics

• Latest Update

1. 3

Wts Misc

2. 8

Nemolight 2 48W

3. 1

WTS Purple Bee colony

4. 2

WTS: livestock