Live Phytoplankton Available

shaunchan

Hello Reefers,

Anyone interested in some live phytoplankton to dose into your reef tank? I've harvested some fresh phyto recently and have some leftover for sale.

What do I do with Phytoplankton, I hear you ask? Well, phytoplankton forms the basic food source for most animals in the marine environment, ranging from micro-zooplankton like Copepods and Rotifers, up to bigger fellas like soft corals, fish and clams. Regular dosing of this 'green stuff' ensures the most basic needs of your sea water zoo is met.

I would recommend dosing 10ml per 100l of water as a start, and increasing as necessary. Alternatively, you can mix this with AB+, reefroids, or your food of choice to make a super food solution - and target feed your coral buddies. YUM!!!!

I have 2 bottle sizes available - 350ml for $6, and 500ml for $8.
Only self collection is available at this time as I am tying down details with a delivery partner soon.

You can leave me a DM with your orders or visit https://phytoguy.sg/ to submit your orders. 
I usually connect via Whatsapp, but if u prefer an alternate form of communication (SMS, Telegraph, Fax, Snail Mail), lemme know.

Oh, and did I mention I have LIMITED supply?? :D

phyto.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Cheyenne (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

2. 0

PsyChic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Wyoming, WY To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

3. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Burlington, VT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

4. 0

Astrologer LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Vermont, VT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Voodoo Love Spells in Fargo, ND (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution